We all have that ever growing stash of free event t-shirts*. Now you can personalize yours!
*If you don’t have one, you’re in luck! WashU is a great place to begin your collection!
Join our third SPACE SUNday of the semester to learn how to use our vinyl cutter and heat press, and design your own avant-garde trendsetting look!
- Date: February 12th, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM. Drop in at any time!
- What you should bring:
- A t-shirt to customize
- A laptop with Silhouette Studio installed (free software)
- Optional Prep: Complete our online vinyl cutter training
- Registration: See bottom of page for the sign-up form. Registration will close at 6PM on Friday, February 10th.
This event is open to all current members. Not a member yet? Join us!
🚀 Registration for this workshop is closed, but check our calendar for more events!