Join our fourth SPACE SUNday of the semester and create some really cool 3D models of your your favorite object using our 3D scanner! You can also learn how to view and edit your models to be 3D printed.
- Date: February 19th, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM. Drop in at any time!
- What you should bring:
- A small object to scan (see guidelines for your object)
- A laptop (if you want to edit your model)
- Optional Prep: Complete our online 3D scanner training*
- Registration: See bottom of page for the sign-up form. Registration will close at 6PM on Friday, February 17th.
*You’ll be able to complete the required in-person training at the event!
This event is open to all current members. Not a member yet? Join us!
🚀 Registration for this workshop is closed, but check our calendar for more events!