Become a Makerspace Tech:
Do you like making things? Do you like helping others turn their ideas into reality?
We are now hiring makerspace techs for the 2019-2020 school year! Apply below.
We are looking for enthusiastic students who want to become a part of a fun and exciting maker community in our new Spartan Light Metal Products Makerspace in Jubel Hall. Advanced making skills are not required. We will teach you.
- Learn new making skills in 3D printing, laser cutting, electronics and more
- Become a part of a fun and exciting maker community
- Develop your own portfolio
- Work 4 to 10 hours on a weekly schedule
- Develop, test and run training collaboratively with makerspace staff
- Assist, mentor and supervise students during makerspace hours
– Be an undergraduate or masters student at Washington University
– Be helpful and willing to learn