Become a MakerTech! Do you like making things? Do you like helping others turn their ideas into reality? We are looking for enthusiastic students who want to become part of the fun and exciting maker community at the Spartan Light Metal Products Makerspace.
‣ Learn new making skills in 3D printing, laser cutting, electronics and more!
‣ Become a part of a fun and exciting maker community.
‣ Develop your own portfolio.
‣ Work 5-12 hours per week including some evening and/or weekend hours.
‣ Develop, test and run training with the Makerspace Staff.
‣ Assist, mentor and supervise students during studio hours.
‣ Be an undergraduate or masters student at Washington University.*
‣ Experience with making is preferred, but advanced making skills are not required. We will teach you!
‣ Be helpful and willing to learn.
* If you are a first-year student, please spend this year learning your way around the University. Rising sophomores are eligible to apply.
MakerTech applications will reopen in the 2024 spring semester.